The following are included in the rates:
- Services of villa host, chef, daily housekeeping (8am until after dinner)
- WiFi internet (20Mbps fibre optic cable connection)
- Unlimited drinking water
- Refreshments (tea/coffee/milk/sugar)
- Gowns and slippers
- Use of Private Beach Facilities
- Toiletries (shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, moisturiser)
- Premium Bed Linen & Bath / Beach / Pool Towels (changed every 2 days, unless requested otherwise)
- Kettle and Minibar Fridge
- Bluetooth Speaker, Cable TV And On-Demand TV (Amazon Fire stick)
- Mobile phone with local SIM for staff service and assistance
- Traveller’s Kit (mosquito coils, repellant, incense, torch)
- Extensive Visitor’s Guide
- Back-Up Electricity Supply with UPS (excluding ACs)
- Children of any age are VERY welcome!
- Baby cots are complimentary (please inform your requirement in advance)
- Children up to 4 years are complimentary, including breakfast
- Extra beds (Orchid/Hibiscus): Rs.2,000 / 3,000 / 4,000 / 5,000 for MONSOON / LOW / HIGH / PEAK Season (pppn, including breakfast & taxes, 5 yrs +).
- Extra beds (Frangipani): Rs.1,750 / 2,000 / 4,000 / 4,250 for MONSOON / LOW / HIGH / PEAK Season (pppn, including breakfast & taxes, 5 yrs +).
- Prices are in Indian Rupees inclusive of breakfast & taxes (CPAI).
- Lunch, dinner and snacks on request at additional charge, according to ‘A La Carte’ menu rates. Otherwise meal package rates in advance: Half Board (MAP) – Rs. 1,200 per person / Full Board (AP) – Rs. 2,000 pp (seafood BBQ supplement Rs.500 pp).
- Check-in from 12pm & Check-out by 10am. Late check-out (up to 6pm) Rs.4,000/6,000 (Low/High Season) including lunch (2 pax), if confirmed in advance.
- Reservations are confirmed on ‘first paid, first served basis’, and rooms will not be blocked until 50% deposit or travel agent voucher is received.
- Payments by electronic bank transfer/cheque deposit/Transferwise international transfer to our Indian INR account or debit/credit card (non-refundable unless we can re-sell the room).
- Balance payment required 30 days prior to arrival (non-refundable unless we can re-sell the room)
- Christmas and New Year supplement of Rs.5,000 (adult) & Rs.2,500 (child) on 24/12 and 31/12.
- In the event of a ‘no show’ or premature departure, the full extent of the stay will be charged, as originally booked and confirmed.
- We recommend that guests take out travel insurance for cancellation and accident / medical costs
- We reserve the right to change our tariff and terms at any time. Tax changes are also applicable to already made bookings.
- TDS should NOT be deducted from travel agent payments within India. We will provide GST bills after guest check-out on provision of a GST Certificate.
Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. In the event that you consider we have mis-sold our property, we will refund the payments received, provided the reasons are genuine and proven after investigation.
Please read the following before making payment to confirm your booking.
Our Cancellation Policy is as follows:
- We are currently offering FREE date changes up to 12 months after your original booking date in the event of Government or Airline restrictions due to Covid-19.
- In all other cases, the guest can cancel free of charge until 60 days before arrival.
- The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 60 days before arrival.
- The full extent of the stay will be charged, as originally booked and confirmed, in the event of a ‘no show’ or premature departure.
- We will only refund any nights that we can re-sell following a cancellation and will attempt to make any such refund within 7 days of the check-out date from the original booking.
- We can provide a support letter for an insurance claim if you have travel insurance.
- We recommend that guests take out travel insurance for cancellation and accident / medical costs.
- We can provide details of Covid-19 insurance that will cover private hospital and other expenses within India. Please Contact Us if that is of interest.
For Cancellations, please contact the us via the Contact Us page.
Our Refunds Policy is as follows:
- We will refund cancellations made 60 days or more prior to arrival.
- Payments made by credit/debit card will be refunded to the original credit card provided at the time of reservation.
- Payments made by payment gateway will be refunded to the same account.
- Payments made by bank transfer will be refunded to the same bank account.
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our” / ”Company” individually and collectively refer to Evers Hotels & Tourism Pvt. Ltd. trading as Marari Villas and the terms “You” / “Your” / “Yourself” refer to the users.
To avail certain services on our Websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely: – a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code, f) credit card or debit card details g) medical records and history h) sexual orientation, i) biometric information, j) password etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and we may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user’s individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalised Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
LINKS TO THE OTHER SITES
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own web site only. Our site provides links to other websites also that are beyond our control. We shall in no way be responsible in way for your use of such sites.
We shares the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances:
(a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to Mr. Rupert Evers (“Grievance Officer”).
Mr. Rupert Evers (Grievance Officer)
Evers Hotels & Tourism Pvt Ltd
Phone: +91 (0)99479 48868