Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Marari Villas’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Evers Hotels and Tourism Private Limited, Marari Villas, Vadakethayil House, Pollethai P.O., Alappuzha-688567, Kerala, India. Our company registration number is U55101KL2009PTC024500 in Ernakulam, Kerala, India. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
We may ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Marari Villas™ may change this policy from time-to-time by updating this page. You should check this page from time-to-time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 2010 and is updated annually.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and country
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Other information relevant to customer Villa rental requirements and anticipated dates
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We may use the information for the following:
- To improve our products and services
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- To contact you by email or phone for market research purposes
- To customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies and Monitoring Site Traffic
There is no use of sessions / cookies in the client side of the site. The sessions are used only in the admin side. Our servers log URLs, access times, referring URLs and the IP address/hostname of any computer making a request. The information is used for the purposes of monitoring the site's traffic. This information may also be used to identify the ISP of any user that we suspect is abusing the site's resources.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Unsubscribing from Marketing Emails
With your permission, we will keep you up-to-date via email about our services or special offers we think you will find valuable. You may opt out of receiving these notifications from us at any time by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ option in the email.
Please feel free to Contact Us if you have any comments or questions relating to this policy.