We are also concerned about our social impact and we do all we can to negate or reduce any negative impact on the local community.
- We have leased and purchased individual properties instead of developing a large resort compound, so we reduce the impact of tourism on the local fishing community
- We purchase food from local fishermen and farmers wherever possible
- Provide guidance to guests to help them understand and respect local cultural issues
- We can assist guests if they wish to be involved in some voluntary work or to contribute to a local charitable cause
- We donate a portion of our profits towards local charities that have been independently vetted by us. So far we have constructed 2 classrooms and a toilet block for a tuiton centre that supports 350 children, assisted a school for handicapped children and supported various local sports/arts/llibrary clubs - all with generous contributions of some of our guests